If you share this passion for grassroots change, join us and make a difference! Send in your Résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The ideal candidate will be required to teach CSS' flagship training programme- Diploma in Social Work Modules.
- The range of duties may vary from time to time but faculty is engaged primarily in lecturing. Some class teaching may also be required.
- To conduct research, which enhances the Organization’s high reputation, as a research-led institution.
- To engage in field visits and case studies i.e. to arrange for the field trips, conduct the same and evaluate the case studies carried out by the students.
- To act as academic advisor to the students of Diploma in Social Work and to refer students to sources of community support.
- Assess students' coursework.
- Represent the Organization at professional conferences and seminars, and contributing to these as necessary.