There are mainly 2 areas of Research
- General research and
- Research in specific area
If you share this passion for grassroots change, join us and make a difference! Send in your Résumé to email@example.com
- Plans and coordinates the initiation of research study protocol, and the establishment of operating policies and procedures.
- Plans, implements, and maintains data collection and analysis systems in support of research protocol; may coordinate the collection and analysis of research data.
- Recruits, instructs, and coordinates research subjects and/or volunteers, as appropriate to specific study objectives and work scope.
- Ensures the smooth and efficient day-to-day operation of research and data collection activities; acts as the primary administrative point of contact for internal research staff and as the principle operational liaison for other research organizations, funding agencies and regulating bodies.
- Coordinates the day-to-day activities of any technical support staff specifically engaged in the carrying out of research/clinical protocol, as appropriate to the position; may perform aspects of research protocol, as required, in accordance with specified program objectives.
- Plans and coordinates the staffing of research studies, to include the recruitment and administration of research support staff, as appropriate to the activity.
- Supervises and coordinates the provision of support services to investigators and researchers.
- Monitors the progress of research activities; develops and maintains records of research activities, and prepares periodic and ad hoc reports, as required by investigators, administrators, funding agencies, and/or regulatory bodies.
- To implement quality control process throughout the conduct of the trial
- To participate in clinical floor activities on an ongoing basis with research staff to ensure adequate clinical support for trial activities.